High-speed Train Depot
Construire was chosen by Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori s.p.a. to design and construct their new maintenance depot for their high-speed trains. The chosen site of 300,000m2 was located on an industrial estate in Nola which was already connected to the RFI rail network. The critical elements of the project were as follows:
• Specialistic know-how of the rail sector
• The expected timeframe for completion of the project (23 months)
In completing this project, our specialists completed the following critical steps:
• Civil works relating to the storage and maintenance areas for rolling stock as well as the offices for the depot personnel
• Installation and control of all necessary support systems within the depot
_(e.g. electrical, heating, refrigeration, plumbing, fire alarm etc … systems)
• Electrification of the rail system (3000 Vcc and 15,000 Vca)
• Design and control of railway infrastructure installations
• Integration of rail signalling system with RFI equivalent
• Supervision and control of all Maintenance Depot systems and fittings.
Costuire employed market-leading levels of expertise, co-ordination and supervision in order to complete this project within the stated timeframe while simultaneously guaranteeing consistently high levels of security and technological competence.